Friday, May 15, 2015

I Am...

blogging away and on a roll :)


choosing to spend my time at the baseball field to watch my boys play


spending a few extra minutes in the garden every day checking on my plants and worms

learning to budget my time better so I can fit in long walks with the pup, time in the garden, exercise and of course the scrap cave


experimenting with new recipes but also going back to favorites like the grilled pizza and mexican chicken


reading and listening to books as much as I can, there are only so many hours in a day


still knitting that hat I started way back in March


working on challenges and sketches for my Just Scrappin' Bristol CT event


designing classes and make-n-takes for my upcoming events

looking forward to a weekend that will be a nice balance of friends, sports and family.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment