Friday, May 1, 2015

Fave Five: The Scrapbooking Edition

I thought I would share with you my go-to tools when I'm scrapbooking, card-making and any general craftiness. 

1. My pink scotch ATG (adhesive tape glider) - I used to think it would be big and bulky. Not anymore. Can't scrap without it. Even did the math and its pennies per yard compared to other tape runners. My boys steal it when they have projects to work on 🙀
2. Tonic gulliotine trimmer - so glad I invested in it as well as the 12" platform version. It travels well and best of all, it is self-sharpening. Too bad they don't make them anymore 😞
3. Cutter Bee's Honey Bee scissors - can't say enough good things about it. If you've taken one of my classes or put together one of my kits, you know I love my fussy cutting. This one is even non-stick!
4. Quickstik tool - one end is a piercing tool and scraper (it pulls out and has 2 ends) and the other end has poster tack to help pick up tiny pieces of paper (large ones too). I use it to pick up and place bling on my projects. 
5. Squeeze and Roll glue pen - I avoided wet glue as much as I could until I discovered this glue pen. It's so easy to manipulate and just glides along. Glue is blue initially and turns white when it's tacky. It dries clear and is strong enough to "write" twine words!!!
Do you have any must-haves to share with me? I'd love to hear what you have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment