1. Brainstorming some fun summer activities.
2. Take a picture of the activity or a summer daily
3. Post said picture to Instagram with #100daysofsummer.
4. Print photos and compile it into a 100 Days of Summer album. Looking at two options...
- Digitally - a BLURB album, starts at 12.99 for 20 pages
- Paper and glue - We R Memory Keepers has some new Instagram Albums on the market. Alternatively, Project Life albums would also work for this. Instagram photos would have to be printed in polaroid style but there would be room for journaling. Also, 12x12 layouts could be added into the album for major events with multiple photos.
You can follow me on Instagram or even better...join me for this fun little project. Leave a comment with your @callsign and make sure you # your pics.
I started on Sunday and here are my pics...