Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nailed it!

Worm farming - We have been fishing a ton and it was just ridiculous shelling out $ every single time we headed out for crawlers (worms). I kept seeing worm farm pins and decided to give it a try. D is my fisherman and was totally into it so we dug in. We just did a basic 1 bin system since it's sitting outside - we (as in I) drilled holes in the bin, shredded newspaper and ordered the worms.

When they arrived D dumped them in and they are living in there happily (we ordered 250 worms but I don't see 250 in there...let's just assume they're happily in there).

We feed them once a week from kitchen scraps and have been going through the bin when we go fishing.

In case you're interested, here is my Worm Farm pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment