A sneak peek of January's class - A vintage snowy Christmas 2 page layout using Carta Bella's gorgeous Christmas Wonderland line. Alternately, different embellishments can be used to change it to a Winter themed layout. Layout takes a 5x7, three 3x4's, two 4x4's and a 4x6. Class will be offered at Scrap-A-Way Mystic and Scrap-A-Way Mom n Me. Cost is $10.
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Friday, December 18, 2015
When one has EIGHT nephews between one's brother and two brother-in-law's, one has to add a little humor in one's gift giving. Our newest nephew was born 12/8 and this was his welcome present. Couldn't help it when I saw it. That plus a hand knit blanket just for him.
Isn't he is just precious? We got to meet him on our annual trip to Florida for the holidays and he is such a little peanut.
Monday, December 7, 2015
I guess you could say we had a quiet weekend. One kid was off on a retreat and the other kid had a TON of homework, a practice and a bunch of games. We got a big chunk of our shopping done, went out for dinner with the kiddo who didn't want his pic taken,
enjoyed the gorgeous weather and cooked a delicious Sunday dinner. I am really liking the two meal a day on Sunday. Late breakfast (after 9am mass so we can sleep in a little) and an early dinner so we can sit down to have meal before CCD (5:45...I know) and hockey games. How was your weekend?
Friday, December 4, 2015
I am pretty crafty and love to give handmade. Since I started knitting, I always have grand plans on knitted gifts and it doesn't really ever happen. Maybe I should start in January, hah, but I am going to attempt a few. Here are a few hopefully quick and do-able handmade gifts that I have on my list.
1. These DIY Notepads look easy enough with scrapbooking paper. A Beautiful Mess has a different take on DIY Notepads.
2. Letter Photo Art have been on my handmade gift list for the longest time...I even have photos to spell out our last name but could never find the right frame. Love the idea of smaller frames attached to a bigger piece.
3. I've made one of these scarves, and it was quick and easy. Maybe I can handle one or two before the holidays.
4. Customized shirts are super easy gift if you have a Cricut or Silhouette and a stash of heat transfer vinyl.
5. I doubt I am fast enough to tackle this Knit 10 gifts in 10 days list but I'd sure like to try.
6. These Marbled Clay Ring Dishes would be a nice gift for the ladies.
7. Another knitting gift, this "The Big Hat" for my fellow crossing guard friend with the
8. Monogrammed mugs filled with hot chocolate is another quick and easy handmade idea. Not ready to hand draw, then cut out a monogram using vinyl on your die-cutting machine.
9. No time for handmade...how about making a memory instead? Here's a great list of memory-making ideas.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Another in my series of duplicate layouts. It definitely makes things easier when a paper pack has duplicates. I didn't have the same tags or buttons but no matter. It was even easier since I used the same photos for both layouts. Kiddo #3 belongs to a friend that came with us.
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
I have the month of December off from crops and will be using the time to organize and prep for 2016...new classes, new layout kits and more fun products. Before I do that, I need to make room and that is to your benefit. Over the weekend, I put together TEN Mystery Boxes...yes only 10.
Each box is filled with an assortment of products - cardstock, letters, paper packs, layout kits, embellishments, etc. . You will get over $100.00 retail value of merchandise for ONLY $45.00 shipping included (Continental US only). And to make this steal even better, I will be adding a $25 Time2Scrap gift certificate to one of the boxes!!!
To purchase a box, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an invoice via paypal. First come first serve!