Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spotlight: Split Coast Stampers

Are you a stamper?  I wasn't until I discovered acrylic stamps and card-making.  I've since learned a lot and teach monthly card classes at the Holden Recreation Center.  One of the websites that got me started and that I still go back to for ideas, tutorials and inspiration is the Splitcoaststampers website.  This site is..."A gathering place for stampers - meet and talk with other members of the stamping community, check out the gallery where you'll find tons of paper craft project samples, share your own rubber stamping creations, catch up on the latest stamp and craft news, tips & techniques, or find out about upcoming events and happenings."

One of my favorites is their Wednesday tutorial...where they feature a new project or technique tutorial, featuring step-by-step instructions and lots of pictures!  Go HERE for a list of all their tutorials.  I am thinking this cute card purse will make a great year-end teacher/aide gift...here's my version of it :)

Share your favorite tutorial link.

No comments:

Post a Comment