Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Wrap-up

I spent the weekend at a new to me event...the Point Sebago Scrapper's Weekend in Casco, Maine. It was such a beautiful setting and I loved having a Park Home to stay in. Walking to from the crop room to the dining hall and back and forth to my park home was so nice in the beautiful spring weather we had.
Check out the views. This shot was taken right outside the crop room at dusk. 
Best of all, I had my own table to scrap at and even got some scrapping done. Hung out with the coolest chickies...there were more but I don't have that pic so I'll share the one I do have.
  
The crop ended at noon so I even made it back in time to watch the second part of J's double header with my trusty sidekick, Diego. 
 
The girls were very welcoming...THANK YOU LADIES!!! I had a great time and have reserved my spot for next year :) 
ps. there was an awesome 10th year crop anniversary that I will share when it goes live.




No comments:

Post a Comment