Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Nailed It

More iron-on vinyl projects to share with you. This was done with my old cricut and the SCAL software. Now that I have had a chance to play with my new cricut explore air, I'm finding things about it that I wish I had known before I bought it. I have to say I love how well it cuts and all the fun features...just wishing the software could do more and that I didn't have to be online.
I made team shirts for the boys for their annual New Year's basketball game at my in-laws. They're the "young ones" and "the old ones or old farts". I used glow in the dark iron-on vinyl and it definitely came in handy for the 1am New Year's Day game.
I used a dingbat font for the basketball players and then welded some letters together. All in all it took me about 3 hours from start to finish for 8 shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment