Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Upcoming Events

Four back to back events coming up starting this weekend.  Looking forward to it!  Prepping like a busy bat in scrap cave ;)  I will be teaching my 2 page Winter Wonderland class at all 4 events.  I will also have my Card Class kits available for sale.  Limited availability of the card kits...message me if you would like me to save you a kit. 

Feb 14 to 16 - Cool Crops in Andover, MA.

Feb 21 to 23 - Scrap-A-Way MOM'n'ME in Warwick, RI.

Feb 28 to Mar 2 - Ready Set Crop in Leominster, MA.

Mar 8 - A Crop to Remember in Souththington, CT.




Want to join Jean and I for our Just Scrappin' crop in May and/or September?  Registration forms can be found HERE in the files section and deposits are coming in daily.  Reserve your spot ASAP!

If you have been trying to get into a Cool Crops event, they have openings at their March Cromwell, CT event.  Head over HERE for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment