Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just Scrappin'

 Looking back, I realized that I didn't blog about our September Just Scrappin' event.  Better late than never PLUS this will serve as a friendly reminder than we have two events scheduled for 2014 - May 30 weekend and Sept 26 weekend AND that we are now taking deposits for both dates.  Your crop fee includes your own 6 foot table, access to our tool table with 2 cricuts, on-site shopping...
one FREE 2 page layout class, optional classes (for a small fee)

 your 2 night hotel stay, meals including this yumminess...
and best of all, a whole weekend dedicated to scrapping to your hearts content with a wonderful group of ladies.  Won't you join us?  
Registration forms can be found HERE in the files tab 
or by emailing me at sluvs2skrap at yahoo dot com.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Siewleng, This is Bev Gardner, your one night roommate recently at Scrap-a-way! I know several people in your second pic! I'm going to see if either of your new weekends work out for me!!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev! We would love to have you at one or both of our weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to make one of the weekends but still don't know schedule - Jeannette Fitzgerald

    ReplyDelete