Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

Another great weekend with the Cool Crops Crew...they sure know how to throw a crop!  The theme for the weekend was red and it was a sea of red in the crop room on Saturday.  I stayed up too late and woke up too early the whole weekend but it's always well worth it when there's so many people to visit with :)
  Teaching 3 classes and trying to get new layout kits out = less time for picture taking but trust me it was worth it.  Ladies, I hope you enjoyed the classes and layout kits, that bin is looking really sad and I'm on a mission to get it re-stocked.  Thank you all for your support and love...the picture below says it all, taken during the 20 minute sidewalk sale.  
THANK YOU!!! 
I'm also going to take a break from blogging this vacation week and spend some time with my boys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment