Sunday, February 9, 2014

Crafting Cards

I was asked to teach a card class for an upcoming Mom n Me event.  The class will be for the "ME's"...2 classes of 12 with an age range of 8 to 14 years old girls and boys.  I thought about it long and hard because I wanted it to be do-able for them and still be nice looking cards.  There will be quite a bit of cutting and prep work but I think they came out fun and cute.
So here is my class description
Crafty Card Class - Join me Saturday afternoon for a fun, quick and easy card class.  We will use some fun products like washi tape and wink of stella markers to create SIX cards perfect for the kids (or kid-like adults) in your life. Please bring scissors and tape runner.  Everything else will be provided.

SIX cards...one is not in the picture, if you're counting.  It's a bonus card.  One that I had in my brain and just had to put together.  If you're one of the MOM's coming to the event and would like to make these cards too, feel free to message me and I'll put together a kit for you.  In fact, if you would like a kit, just let me know and I'll put one together for you. Your cost is $10 and can be mailed (shipping extra) or delivered to you at a crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment