Friday, February 28, 2014

Random Friday

We have been eating healthier for a while now and quite often I find myself starving with no quick & healthy snack in sight.  I saw a post about this cool snack delivery service and decided to give it a shot.  I got my first order in and very impressed.  It comes with 4 different snacks complete with nutritional info.  After you've tried all the snacks, you go back to the website and rate them, or you can even say don't ever send me that one. My boys have decided that they love this every other week box in the mail so we sit and try everything together before going online to rate them!

If you would like to give it a try...head over to the GRAZE website and sign up.  It's $6 per box and an every other week auto-ship.  Your first and fifth boxes are free AND if you enter my friend code SIEWLE84B, I get $1 off my next box.

No comments:

Post a Comment