Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

A weekend off after 3 weekends in a row is a breath of fresh air. Add to that an off hockey weekend makes it even better. I bought myself some time to play with papers work while my boys took in a UMass football game at Gillette. We scheduled it in and I got another kit designed as well as a mini-album class. All will be available this weekend at Cool Crops Portland. Limited seats for this class and I am planning on having it available as a kit. Sneak peek coming soon.
There was a flag football game (that Diego got to tag-along too since it wasn't pouring) and the usual weekend church activities.
It was a slower weekend and we accomplished a chunk off of our to-do lists. Back at it today with a million items on my to-do list. Have a great day...see you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment