Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday's Challege: Recipe challenge

Tuesday Challenge was started to push myself to scrap for myself at least once a week. I will be pulling challenges and sketches from blogs all over the www and will link to them as much as possible. If you would like to join in, I would love to see what you've done with the challenge. 


This challenge was one done at our Just Scrappin' crop 2 weekends ago. I've been designing classes and kits instead of scrapping for myself. But since I got a few pages done at the crop I'm going to count them and share them here. I found this recipe challenge on a blog (I'll have to look it up and update when I find it) and thought it would be a really fun challenge. 

Recipe - layout must have the following items...
1 large photo
3 patterned papers
a pinch of wood veneer
a dash of die-cuts
and anything else your heart desire's.

And here is my take on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment