Friday, October 24, 2014

Pinterest Fave Five

On the last Friday of the month, I post five of my favorite pins. I then attempt them during the following weeks and share with you my "Nailed It" moments.

These Chalkboard labels are adorable and super easy to make. I am going to give it a whirl and maybe make some cards with it.
With a new puppy in the house, it's inevitable there's going to be a DIY puppy project. We are going to try to make a DIY Dog Rope Toy. At the rate Diego is destroying his toys, something recycled from old shirts and basically free will be a breath of fresh air.
I have canned organic pumpkin and nutella in the cupboards so this recipe, Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Bread, is a no-brainer. Looking forward to making and eating it.
Halloween is next week, by default, one of my fave pins will have to be a DIY costume. Jen and I are dressing up for Cool Crops Portland (check us out Saturday night) and we have decided on these for our Halloween costume. Not telling who's what but it will be fun!
And last but not least, this shirt caught my eye and it had to come on as my last fave pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment