Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday's Challenge: Sketch

Tuesday Challenge was started to push myself to scrap for myself at least once a week. I will be pulling challenges and sketches from blogs all over the www and will link to them as much as possible. If you would like to join in, I would love to see what you've done with the challenge. 


This challenge was one done at our Just Scrappin' crop 2 weekends ago. I've been designing classes and kits instead of scrapping for myself. But since I got a few pages done at the crop I'm going to count them and share them here.Just to get a jump on layouts for those really busy weeks, you have them too, right? Sketch is from the Pagemaps website and a favorite source of mine for sketches.
Here is my take on the sketch. I used 2 photos instead of 3, buttons instead of sequins and pretty much followed the sketch. No creative license here and love how it came out. Looking at it now, I think it needs a title...on the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment