Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

Good Morning! It is a beautiful day out there today with blue skies and perfect temps. How was your weekend? We had a great start to ours with a little "make your own grilled pizza" with friends. It was so nice to kick back and catch up...especially so when one's firstborn is old enough to man the grill!!!
We were all very grateful that our the boys' first flag football game of the season was at 11am, sleeping in after a late night is always welcome. A win for their team...and me missing an "ESPN worthy" shot, as I was told by a friend...boo! I wasn't quite ready and D made a "reaching catch" to score a TD. It happens to the best of us. We spent the rest of the day at home cleaning up before popcorn and a movie while it stormed.
Sunday, I headed out early for a photo shoot with R...a High School Senior...I met her and her parents way back when she was 4 and who I consider framily! We had a wonderful time and I just had to share this shot of her and her prince charming ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment