Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

The weekend started out like any other weekend...friday night flag football, saturday morning brunch and a general idea of what we were doing. It went a totally different direction when we hit Sterling and someone said, "let's check out the shelter!" Can you guess where I'm going with this? Yup we stopped and Oh YES we did. Meet Diego...the newest member of our family. He is a 3 month old lab mix and quite a smart pup.


I just got home from a vet visit with him and he is currently a very unhappy puppy in his crate. He barked and growled at every dog at the office, earned himself a cone, pooped in my car (rookie mistake of not walking him before getting back in the car), jumped from the back seat to the front and got to ride home on my lap. I took him there in the cat crate but he didn't fit in it with the cone on :( Pro dog parents are probably laughing their heads off...glad to amuse you...I'm sure there will be plenty more rookie mistakes. Advice welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment