Friday, September 26, 2014

Pinterest Fave Five

On the last Friday of the month, I post five of my favorite pins. I then attempt them during the following weeks and share with you my "Nailed It" moments.
 
This month on Pinterest, I came across this recipe for Homemade Pretzels and will be giving it a try when we get a chance, doesn't it look just yummy?
And this recipe for a grain-free Leftover Roast Chicken with Roasted Vegetable soup...looks perfect for fall.
Scrapbooking with a sketch makes things go a lot smoother and faster, for me it does anyway, and I am just in love with this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.
This simple weaving...I too have seen a bunch of them on pinterest and want to try it. Elise might just be giving me a push in that direction! Her branch weaving looks so cool as a wall hanging...plus I have quite a stash of bits n pieces of yarn hanging around the house.
 Last but not least, this looks like a really cool technique for background stamping. Wonder if it will work with mists and inks. I am going to have to give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment