Friday, August 29, 2014

Pinterest Fave Five

On the last Friday of the month, I post five of my favorite pins. I then attempt them during the following weeks and share with you my "Nailed It" moments.

I didn't get around to some of my favorite pins from my fave five post...especially the ab & squat challenge. It should have been easy enough to continue while we traveled here and there but alas it didn't happen. I should mention however that I did get through 2 weeks of it and it was great. The sketch (sigh) there was no inclination whatsoever to scrap this summer. Maybe next week while the boys are at school, maybe! The breakfast casserole was yummy but I have no pictures of it. I'll just say that everyone ate their share and more.

On to this month's fave five...with plenty of Thai basil in my veggie garden, I am going to attempt making this Thai Basil Pesto. Recipe calls for tossing it with soba noodles and steamed veggies...sounds yummy!
This sketch looks interesting and unique with the triangle pieces of paper. How about making it a little more challenging and using only scraps? I'm definitely going to give it a go.
My boys are going to be sitting down with this FREE summer journaling printable from Simple as That blog. What a great idea and can be added a summer layout.
These last two aren't projects but are my favorite pins for the month. This quote is perfect...I have been out fishing with my boys quite a bit this summer and I do have to say, I don't think they've missed their video games, as long as they are catching fish ;)
 And this should come in handy, especially since both of my guys went back to school on Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment