Friday, August 15, 2014

Flashback Friday

Flashback friday...when I post about past events or old layouts or anything I feel like reminiscing about. Are you enjoying these flashback posts? Let me know if I should keep them or toss them.

Flashback to October 20th, 2006...8 years ago...when I had my very first crop in my scrap cave. I don't have any photos of attendees but am pretty sure I had at least 4 scrappers.
We put together a 2 page Halloween layout - KI Memories papers, Making Memories foam stamps with acrylic paint and my staple, Bazzill cardstock!
The products have evolved...in fact, some of these companies have closed their doors - Cosmo Cricket and Chatterbox.

Some things have changed and yet others haven't. I no longer host crops in my home and have in fact moved my space to the other side of the basement (I actually have windows now). We've also put in new floors and yet those orange poles remain :(

No comments:

Post a Comment