Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

We've talked about it on and off for a few years now, ever since the boys started playing little league level baseball and never took the plunge. This summer with both boys aging out of LL, we decided we had to go. Puerto Rico making it to represent the Caribbean league helped a little. We drove down to Williamsport early Saturday morning straight to the fields, spent the day and stayed over in a hotel. We watched the Puerto Rico vs. South Korea game Sunday morning before heading home. It was such a great time and I highly recommend it. I will write a more in-depth post on my personal blog with tips and what we did, etc. later in the week. I'll update here with the link when I do.
The mascot...Dugout...is absolutely adorable making sure the boys come out to dance with him before the start of a game. Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment