Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Nailed It!!!

One of the projects I wanted to have done was a mini portable first aid kit for the tackle box. It became more important when D stabbed himself with a hook while we were out fishing. Good thing the car was right next to us and I had a first aid kit in there. Yesterday, I fished out a prescription pill bottle, took the label off and got it prepped for duty as a mini first aid kit. The bottle I have must be a lot smaller than the one in this pinterest post...only the smallest of band-aids fit in it. My tube of Neosporin didn't so I decided to try THIS. I have to say it was a little tricky but I managed to make 2 tubes and will make more as needed.
This is my end product and it is now sitting in our tackle box for when we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment