Monday, October 17, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up


It was another fun-filled weekend...both work and play, mostly play with some house work thrown in the mix. We spent Friday evening together as a family at Mohegan Sun watching a comedy gala, tickets we had bought Jori for his birthday.
We spent Saturday working around the house and then at a friend's house for a get-together. I offered to teach my canvas class and my friends all jumped at the chance. Check out some of the backgrounds of these canvases!
Sunday was a day for sports starting with a fall baseball double header and ending with a hockey game with a nap in between. It's the first game I've been able to make and I was super excited to catch this shot. This is why I take photos...to freeze these moments forever and ever. Jori had just hit a triple and dad was coaching 3rd base.
Now on to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment