Friday, October 7, 2016

Ready for Halloween?

It is October and only a few more weeks before Halloween. Now is the time to stock up on Halloween products so you can get those photos and memories into your scrapbooks ASAP. This year, there is an abundant of Halloween lines and I am spotlighting them in this post. We'll start with my favorite line this season, Haunted by Carta Bella...vintage-y yet nice and bright.
 Echo Park has a cute-sy line and I love the colors even though my boys are a little too old for it.
Here's another cute line...the science geek in my is absolutely in love with the mad scientist and Erlenmeyer flasks but once again, it's too cute for my teen boys :(
This new line by Photo Play called Bootiful designed by Julie Nutting is just too cute. She's incorporated her doll stamps on her papers and would be perfect for your photos or to highlight some dolls. In case you're wondering, Julie Nutting's Halloween dolls are Witchy Poo, Skelly, Bootiful and Lil Witch.
Reminisce has been knocking it out of the park with their new lines and this Eerie Night kit is the absolute bomb!
 Authentique has this cute vintage card kit, Mysterious, with their signature orange, black and off-white color palette.
 Bo Bunny too has their own line called Wonderfully Wicked. A little busy for me but love the colors.
I have most of these in stock but as always, if there is one you have your eye on, let me know and I'll order it for you or set one aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment