Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend (Spring Break) wrap up

Did you have the week off? We did and didn't plan anything special...no trips, nothing fancy, just me and my boys home working on re-upholstering our dining room chairs while running around to games/practices and meet-ups with friends. They each had school projects they had to work on during the week...D even had to work with a partner. Despite projects, games and practices, we did also get in a movie, a couple of meals out (Fire & Ice and a local sushi place) and some shopping for much needed stuff for the boys. We also celebrated my brother's wedding (held in Melbourne, Australia) via pictures :(
I will be traveling back to my hometown for their traditional ceremony next week. Is it really next week? Eek! I'll try to get some posts up but no promises. It will be a whirlwind trip...there and back in 11 days and it's a very long way to go. I will be posting on Instragram (@siewlengH) if you'd like to see what I'm up to plus a traditioncal Chinese Baba Nonya Malaysian wedding ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment