Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mini Project Life Album

We traveled to Puerto Rico for 10 days last summer. My favorite way to scrapbook a trip is to use the pocket page albums, starting with the Everyday Stories album from my "I Remember When" days and now using the Project Life albums. I haven't gotten into the 12x12 albums but do love this mini size. 
It was easy to plan the photos, resizing some to fit the 3x4 pockets...perfect sizes since I could fit 2 onto a 4x6. I planned it page by page, choosing which photos I would use and getting them printed. When I got the photos back, I slipped them into the pages.
I filled the rest of the pockets with patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Key Lime collection,Elle's Studio Saltwater collection, Project Life lined & grid 3x4 pieces and Jillibean Soup's alphabean letter stickers. The Saltwater collection bits and pieces were an easy add-on to the photos - I glued some right on to the photos and stapled others.

 Lots of photos and words in this album. Memory preservation at it's best - quick and simple.

Journaling is in progress. There are still areas that need to be filled out by me and my very reluctant boys, all 3 of them. 
Photos, photos, photos...words to come soon. Love that I can now show off the album, the trip is scrapped and DONE! (Well you know what I mean, right?)
ps. If you would like to see the whole album, I do bring it with me to events. I try to get a little journaling done at each event.

No comments:

Post a Comment