Monday, March 24, 2014

Time Off

Took a week off from the blog to celebrate my TWELVE year old...twelve, can you believe it?  I also had the weekend off and oh time off is so nice.  For his birthday, we cleaned and re-organized his room for him...here's a before and after pic.
We then had 12 kids over at the house before driving everyone over to Skyzone for a fun night on the trampolines. I have to say, it is different having girls in the mix...LOL! Talked them into this cool pic...love the choice of socks combined with the trademark orange sticky socks.
I got some crafty-ness in with these SRM tubes, a vintage SU stamp and go-to Wink of Stella markers.  (If you're interested, the tubes come in packs of 12 and 2 sizes.)
There was also hockey, baseball, farmer's market & antique shopping, cooking, cleaning, board games, movies and everything else in between. I half wished was back in Portsmouth for their second weekend there but being home chilling with family was nice too.  I'm back to blogging and gearing up for the last few crops of the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment