Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Quickstik Tool

I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years now and have never needed a tool like this. I've always managed with my fingers clumsily picking up and applying it to my layouts. I came across this Quickstik Tool by We R Memory Keepers, formerly sold under Quickutz, and now reach for it everytime I work with small die-cuts, letters and bling.  It has 2 ends  - one with a tacky end that is a picker upper and the other end has a poker and scraper tool.  This other end pulls out and has 2 ends that you can use together with the picker upper or just on its own.  Check out the picker upper picking up a tiny piece of paper that I am placing onto a larger die-cut.  Magical!
I've also found a video that reviews and demos this magical tool.  Stop by and check it out in my booth the next time you're at a crop with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment