Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Goodie Tubes

Goodie bags are so "little" kid but I wanted to have something to hand out after the party.  I remembered that there were cute tube-like containers out there in the WWW, so I looked them up on pinterest and bought some to play with.  I bought 3 different kinds of jelly beans - Jolly Ranchers, Sour Patch and Bumpy Nerds - to fill the tubes with.  The caps were push on and were a nice tight fit. The tags were simply stamped with the image, the heart colored in with Red Wink of Stella brush pen, edges inked and tied on with twine.  Big hit with the kids and I did have to tell the kids they couldn't open them in the car.  Why?  When they pulled off the tops, jelly beans flew everywhere!!!
If you would like to get your hands on these tubes, I can order them.  They come in 4 sizes and packages of 12...
  • Mini (4.5"x1") - $12.00
  • Skinny (5"x.725") - $12.00
  • Standard (7"x1") - $13.50 Seen in the pic
  • Magic Wand (12" x .625") - $13.50
And for some ideas...Sunflower Seed Tube, Magic Wand tubes, Popcorn Seasoning, Easter Wands...and lots more on that blog and on pinterest ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment