Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Organizing with Mixed Bags products

I've been asked by where I get the bags I use to carry my scrappy stash.  The answer is Mixed Bag Designs...they market bags that are sold via fundraisers mostly.  The three products I use the most when transporting my scrappy stash are...
1. The Grocery Bag - large and fits my 12x12 albums perfectly as well as my tonic trimmer.
2. The Duo Shopper Set - these bags are 14x14x5 and have been serving me well transporting paper.  Love that they wipe clean and water-resistant.
3. The Single Bin Car Tote - this fits 12x12 paper packs perfectly.  Mine is packed and I have been carrying it from crop to crop since the beginning of the year and it's holding up perfectly.

Our elementary school is currently running their spring fundraiser with Mixed Bag Designs.  If you would like to make a purchase and help out our school, just place an online order and key in our fundraiser code 48111 upon checkout.  Thanks!

1 comment: