- There are 2 boxes packed with papers, embellishments and cardstock waiting to be turned into layout kits...and I keep buying. I'll admit it, I have a problem.
- I see the layout/design in my head when I order the materials - it's gone by the time I get around to working with them :(
- I usually don't add titles to my layout kits - this way you can customize your layouts to suit your needs. When I have them, I add letter stickers to the kits to save you having to find coordinating letters. Other times, I design titles and cut them out on my cricut. This is time-consuming but fun for me.
- I have designed 60 layout kits and just finished layout #61...here's a sneak peek. #62 is either glasses or baseball.
- Some kits are pre-cut, most are not. Same as #3, it's so you can customize your layout.
- Girl themed layout kits are the hardest ones for me since I only have boys and nephews. Totally working on this though, just had 3 nieces born in the last 2 months!!!
- Sports themed layout kits are the easiest ones for me. Any interest in wrestling kits?
- It's also easier to design multiple layouts per kit than a single layout. I have more material and embellishments to work with.
Have you tried one of my layout kits? I'd love to hear some feedback from you. Suggestions for kits are always welcome!