Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oh Pinterest!

I have such a love/hate relationship with it.  I spend way too much time browsing it for ideas but love the fact that I can "pin" bookmarks and ideas visually.  I have decided to share my attempts at pinterest inspired projects, both successes and failures, here on my blog and call it "Nailed It Wednesdays!"

My first project of 2014 was to get myself organized enough to keep up with this blog.  When I say Elise Blaha's cork board calendar, I had an AHA moment.  The magnetic white board that is right next to my desk would be perfect for this and is currently a HUGE mess of papers and magnets.  Armed with two rulers and a roll of washi tape, I set to work taping out a calendar grid...easy peasy.  Then I wrote down what I wanted to blog about on post-it notes and stuck them on.  I'm on post-it note #10 and am loving it.  Pinterest Project SUCCESS :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment