Friday, January 6, 2017

Winter Wonderland

Rounding up some of the winter collections here and starting with my favorite one, Simple Stories Winter Wonderland collection. Love the contrast of teal blue with coral/orange and the browns. Note to self: Take lots of pictures this winter so I can put this collection to good use.
Another favorite is this I Love Winter line by Echo Park. Looks like they stayed with their blue and red color scheme from their last winter collection. And I have to admit, that penguin is absolutely adorable.
Carta Bella's Snow Fun has similar colors for their winter line although they do look a little more muted and vintage. The snowman is cute and love their skiing, sledding and snowman patterned papers.
This Wintery line by Authentique is not calling my name at all and I will not be stocking it. If you would like this collection, let me know and I'll order one for you.
Photo Play has the most colorful winter line and named it Snowball Fight. Love the colors but not a line I would use with my boys.

Frosted by Kaisercraft is another beautiful subtle line of creams and blues.
Love the name of the Reminisce winter line...Winter is Coming...can you tell I'm a Game of Thrones fan?! These papers would be fun to play with too.
Bo Bunny went in a different direction with their winter line incorporating, creams, grays and pink. Very pretty but not something I would use.
Last but not least, I have to talk about this new product by Nuvo. It's called Glimmer Paste, moonstone, and when applied looks just like snow on cards, layouts and mixed media projects. Jars are $8 each and goes a long way. The paste is easy to handle and dries quickly. I like using it with a stencil on layouts and just laying it on with a spatula on mixed media projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment