Friday, January 20, 2017

Fave Finds

Changing this post just a little bit. It felt funny posting images that weren't mine even if I was linking back to their owners. Now I'll just tell you why I love it and you can head over to check it out yourself. Also, it's just going to be random stuff I find on the inter webs.

I signed up for this online class over at Scrapbook & Cards Today. Did you?

Great list of fun Chinese New Year crafts to make...I am going to attempt the rooster at the very end of the post.

I've been checking out this SSS Masterpiece Box blog hop and love the cards by Houses Built of Cards. Gotta get my hands on those ninja stamps!

A very useful guide to using heat transfer vinyl. I know it's written for the Silhouette but once you have your image cut, the application tips still apply.

Some of you may not get this but I am absolutely in love with these dim sum themed products. In my shopping cart is this card and this stamp set.

And since no post is complete without a picture, I will share a favorite shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment