Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Layout shares

I bought these laser cut embellishments way back in 2004 when we lived in California and I had a scrapbooking store within walking distance to our apartment. The boys were little, hubby worked long crazy hours and I only managed to squeeze in a few quick visits to shop. I never got around to using them in the boys' scrapbooks and just last year, I decided to start a California album and pulled these treasures out to use.
I finally got around to the right photos and they look awesome. They're designed by Scrap Avenue and dates back to 2002!!! I'm thinking this year will be the year I complete this album as well as use up my stash...especially the parts that I bought back in 2004 for my California photos.
Stay tuned for more California album layouts! Do you have any layouts you would like to share that you acquired products for way back when and just recently discovered?

No comments:

Post a Comment