Monday, January 23, 2017

Weekend Wrap-up

Happy Monday! I caught completely off-guard by the snow flurries this morning. I do have to admit it was pretty out and the snow covered grass made me think of Nemo and ane-me-ne-mo-ne 😊 I had a wonderful weekend the best of ladies at Cool Crops Nashua...Thank You for your support! Always have to get a shot of a sale in progress.
While at Nashua, I discovered The Pressed and totally wishing there was one nearby. It could be dangerous but everything I tried was delicious and healthy. Looking forward to the next time we're in the area or maybe I'll just have to take a drive up just for a meal, or two!
I had some new products delivered this weekend and the one I'm most excited about is the Chibitronics intro pack. Light-up cards here I come. Looking forward to playing with it and thinking my engineering boys will want to play along.
But first, we need to get ready for Chinese New Year. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment