Friday, November 28, 2014

Pinterest Fave Five: Christmas Edition

'Tis the season and I am looking forward to no events in December. At the top of my want to craft list are these beautiful decorations, tags and DIY gifts.

1. Lights + Xmas card display...what a great idea! And it would be so easy to do this with command clips.

2. An ornament wreath...this would be so pretty on my front door. Now where to find shatterproof ornaments in bulk?
3. Christmas Minute to Win It games...looks like a blast. Now I'll just have to plan it and talk the family into playing some silly games!
4. "Oh Deer" tags (I couldn't find the link, it was just an image)...looks super easy and cute. I'll have to dig through my stamp stash to see if I have the right one. If not, I'm sure I have other stamps I can make something up with.
5. Ring dish...looks super easy and made with sculpey plus a little paint. Looks like a fun weekend project and would be even better if I can talk my boys into it.
What do you have up your sleeve for Christmas crafting?

No comments:

Post a Comment