Friday, November 21, 2014

I Am...

listening to an audiobook, Shadow Woman by Linda Howard

knitting a cowl for my dad and cutting really close to my deadline

wearing hand knits almost daily now

training Diego to "wait" and walk on a leash, he walks...I just would like him not to try to trip me up every 5 minutes

loving having older kids that can help around the house

enjoying an extra helping of apple crisp plus ice cream

deciding to skip working out this weekend

working my last crop of 2014 this weekend

planning classes, Make-n-Takes and layout kits for 2015

shopping for ^ classes, Make-n-Takes and layout kits

looking forward to a visit from my brother-in-law and his family for Thanksgiving

anticipating some down time for other crafty pursuits ie. knitting and general crafting

taking next week off from blogging

grateful for your support of my tiny business

wishing you and yours a Wonderful & Blessed Thanksgiving


No comments:

Post a Comment