Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday's Challenge: Punches & Dies

We were asked in class #2, what about using your punches and dies with patterned paper? So I decided to use up my stash of patterned paper (and layer!) using punches and die. Looking through my stash of punches and dies, I don't have that many and this challenge was harder for me. I didn't quite make the challenge but I did use my circle punche, wood veneer pieces and even some washi tape.

I scrap chronological albums for my boys. As a time saver and not to waste a good layout design, I make a duplicate layout using different photos. I am looking for photos that tell "their" individual story. The layout above will go into Jori's scrapbook and tells of his favorite meal, lobster. The layout below will go into Darin's scrapbook and it has photos of him and his shenanigans in the aquarium.
Do share your take on using punches and dies with patterned papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment