Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday's Challenge: Letters

I signed up for an online class a month ago even though I knew I would have time to participate fully. But the content was good and I figured I could work on my own pace at a later time. The first lesson was on using up letters especially on how to use up your letters. I finished reading the lesson and watching the videos...and couldn't wait to put a layout together. I've been trying to scrap these pictures for a while now and it's done. What better way to use up letters than a quote title? Bonus...a Dr Seuss quote for a layout about a visit to the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden.
 
I did a mix-n-match style of letters including some of my super old Scenic Route letter stash. Love how it came out.
Your challenge - use a quote for a title and mix-n-match those alpha letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment