Friday, July 25, 2014

Pinterest Fave Five

On the last Friday of the month, I post five of my favorite pins. I then attempt them during the following weeks and share with you my "Nailed It" moments.

This Weekend Brunch Casserole combines all of my boys' faves...crescent rolls, sausage and cheese.
 And this sketch, created by Cheryl Even...going to have to put it to use. It is totally my style - linear and clean.
And this...what a brilliant idea. Will have to see if I can fit a tube of Neosporin in with the bandaids. Perfect for camping and for the beach.
 This cowl...looks like a super easy pattern and a quick knit. It's never too early to start on X'mas gifts and/or winter wear, right?
And last but not least, I find that I love the 30 day fitness challenges that abound on pinterest. This one looks like a good one to try for the month of August. Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment