Thursday, July 17, 2014

Product Spotlight: Prima chalk inks

Have you seen these chalk inkers? I was introduced to them by a customer and love them. I was disappointed with the quality of my ex-fave chalkers and these babies are my new BFF's! They have a pointed end to get into nooks & crevices, sponge is soft & smooth and are durable.
The handle makes it easy to hold and I love that I can leave the cover on the table and stand them up as I work. No having to lay them face up so I don't get ink everywhere.
What are they used for? I use them to distress the edges of my papers and elements. It helps with definition and gives the embellishments a little grunge look. Chalk ink is smooth and dries almost immediately and doesn't smudge on paper.
They retail for $2 and are available in all colors. Check them out in my booth come september.

No comments:

Post a Comment