Friday, July 11, 2014

Flashback Friday

Another new feature on my blog...flashback friday. This is when I'll post about past events or old layouts or anything I feel like reminiscing about.

This is one of my all-time favorite layouts. Every single time I come across it, I stop to look at the photos and read the journaling. This is why I scrapbook...to remember these fleeting moments. Nothing fancy about the layout, Cosmo Cricket papers and Fancy Pants Designs felt embellishments, but it says it all him, his art and his words (Age 4, in preschool and learning about owls).  Journaling reads...
What a Hoot!
learning about owls at preschool, you learned
- owls are knock-journal
- if you ow-eleen (owling), you have to be ery very quie and if you don't see any, bring a flashlight
- one kind eats bats (really?) and to he bats try to knock it out of the tree so it can eat them



No comments:

Post a Comment