Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spotlight: Scrapbook & Cards Today








Scrapbook & Cards Today...an inspiration-filled free magazine.  I don't know if there is a print copy but this e-magazine is definitely inspiration filled.  Their editor is Becky Fleck, creator of Page Maps ie the queen of sketches.


I am in love with their Project 12...it is "an easy monthly challenge that will result in a complete “year in review” album at the end of 2010. It is so easy!"  I think it will be a great way to start my family scrapbooks.  Currently I have scrapbooks for each my boys, a yearly album from birthday to birthday, and vacation albums.  No family albums *gasp*...how easy will it be to complete 12 layouts for each year?  Plus some big trips/special occasion layouts included.  Anyone want to join me?  I will share my layouts here at the end of the month...3 layouts (Jan, Feb n March) by the end of this month and then 1 a month until the end of the year.  I got my pictures in yesterday and sorted them out and am raring to start :)  See for yourself...

ps.  I will be using the Project 12 sketches 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment