Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Scrappy News

Hello!
 
It's cold with a drizzle of freezing rain here in the New England.  I'm so so ready for spring...how about yourself? 

A shout out to the girls I met at the Andover Cool Crops weekend as well as Beth n Theresa's crop in Westoboro.  Welcome to my mailing list!  I try to keep them short and to the point as well as sending out an email only once a month.  All other communication is via my blog or facebook (If you haven't yet, make sure to "like" Time 2 Scrap). 

A few things going on for March...

1.  Card and Layout classes at the Holden Recreation Department.
I have been teaching at the Holden Rec for over 2 years now.  The place is great, easy to get to from I-190 and the people in the office very helpful.  If you've been thinking about taking a class with me there, please do not hesitate.  If you would like more info on the classes, feel free to contact me.  Go HERE for a sneak peek of the classes.

Spring has Sprung Card Class
Come play with ink, glitter and embossing powders to make 5 beautiful all occasion floral cards. 
Class date: 3/10 (6:30 – 8:30pm)                Cost: $20

Spring Fever Layout Class
Join me as we put together two very sporty layouts that will highlight your T-ball/baseball/softball photos.  From T-ball to Major League, your photos will be scrapped in no time at all!  We will be using Cricut die-cuts, chalks, inks and more.
Class date: 3/24 (6:30 – 8:30pm)                Cost: $20

2.  Pre-order Sketches for Scrapbooking
A while ago, I highlighted a blog called Sketch Support.  If you haven't checked it out, run don't walk over to it.  They highlight a sketch a week and then show you how to use them by posting tons and tons of layouts.  On top of the blog, they have published seven sketch books.  I own volume 5 and 6...and have to say they are the best.  This is a pre-order for Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 7.  Your cost is $12.75, includes tax.  It does not include shipping to you but as always, I can meet up with you or deliver at an event.  Deadline to order is midnight Thursday, 3/3.  See my blog for upcoming events.

3.  Just Scrappin' Crops in Sturbridge, MA
Our next crop is March 12 and there are a four seats left if you'd like to attend.  $40 gets you a seat, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, a welcome gift, free Make n Take as well as awesome games with prizes to be won.  March's Make n Take is a 2 page winter layout, if you would like to bring photos for the layout, you will need 6 4x6 photos - 4 horizontal and 2 vertical.  Future dates are April 9 and May 14.  Contact me for more info.

Have a wonderful day!
Siewleng

No comments:

Post a Comment