Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Siewleng's April Scrappy News

Good Morning all!
I know it’s not quite April yet but I am going to be away at Cool Crops Portland on April 1st and wanted to get a jumpstart.  I have been scheming and plotting for a month and am bursting to tell you guys all about it.  Are you ready for it?...*drumroll please*...Jean and I are hosting a...
Just Scrappin' WEEKEND CROP 
September 9 - 11 at The Doubletree Inn, Westboro, MA

For more info, email me (sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com)

Now back to the regularly scheduled program...

1.  I have one class at the Holden Rec Center this month.  A sneak peek of the class can be found HERE.
April Showers Card Class
Let’s create 5 unique all occasion cards using paints and mists.  Be prepared to get your hands dirty.
Class date: 4/14 (6:30 – 8:30pm)                Cost: $20

2.  Bazzill Bulk Buy
10 colors, 5 sheets of each = 50 total for a great price of $23.00.  Deadline to order is Monday, April 4 at noon.  Colors are Evening Surf, Mexican Poppy, Lime Sherbet, Maraschino, Cashmere, Citrus, Smokey, Cream Puff, Dawn and Impatiens.  More details can be found HERE. 
3.  Just Scrappin' in Sturbridge
Our next crop is April 9 and there are limited seats left if you'd like to attend.  $40 gets you a seat, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, a welcome gift, as well as awesome games with prizes to be won.  Future dates are May 14 and June 4.  Contact me for more info.

4.  Special Requests
This month, I can be found at two Cool Crops events, Portland and the Cape.  I will also have my store at our Just Scrappin' event in Sturbridge and at the Scrappin' Sistas crop in Plymouth.  If there is anything you need or would like to have, feel free to email me and I can get it for you or have on stock for you for that event.  Not attending any of these events?  Stop by to say "HI" if you're in the area.  

5.  Last but not least, if you haven't yet head over to Facebook and like Time2Scrap.  We'll have a fun giveaway when Time2Scrap reaches 100 likes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment