Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beaming!

That would be me here in my scrap cave.  Positively beaming!  I've been messing around with Photoshop Elements for a while, learning through tutorials and trial and error.  Today my little guy decided he had to have a Beyblade themed birthday party...and if you have a 9 yr old boy around, you know it's all the rage but there are no easy party supplies out there.  Challenged with that, I decided to photoshop an invite, using images I copied off of their website.  I'm pretty sure that's kosher as long as I am not selling the invites.  I grabbed the background, an image (that I had to tediously cut out from the background), added some text and voila!

3 comments:

  1. This grandma wishes she could be there to enjoy the party ... but will have to be there only in spirit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spectacular!! I don't have the Photoshop program...but now I'm wondering why I don't?? We should discuss decorations....I think I might make a beyblade birthday banner...think this program could help??
    Olena
    olenabailey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you fill 3 full hours???

    ReplyDelete