Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spotlight: Bazzill Matchmaker

What do you grab first when you start a layout?  For me it's the photos, then the patterned papers and then the difficult process of finding cardstock that matches my patterned papers.  Lately, I've started adding cardstock to the paper packs I carry to make it a little easier and time-saving for you, my customers.  After all, I am all about maximizing your scrapping time.  This week's spotlight is a website by Bazzill (my all-time favortite cardstock manufacturer) called BAZZILL MATCHMAKER...it has (almost) all the paper lines and their matching cardstock colors!!!  You read right...the paper lines and their matching Bazzill colors.  Check it out and let me know what you think!  And if you have to have a certain color, let me know too and I'll add it to my bazzill stash.

And if you haven't had enough of Bazzill, I am taking orders for my next Bazzill Bulk Buy.  Here is a pic of the colors
and here is the nitty gritty...
A Bazzill Bulk Buy is an opportunity to stock up on Bazzill paper at a reduced price.
  • The cost of this quarter's buy is $23.00
  • The colors are (see photo)...
    • Evening Surf - blue
    • Cream Puff  - neutral
    • Maraschino - red
    • Dawn - pink
    • Lime Sherbet  - green
    • Citrus - orange not shown in photo
    • Impatiens - purple not the sample shown in photo, it's a lighter purple (almost sorta like the one next to the red sample)
    • Mexican Poppy - yellow
    • Cashmere -brown
    • Smokey -grey
  • You will receive 50 sheets of Bazzill cardstock in 10 different colors. 5 sheets of each color.
  • Price includes shipping to me and tax.
  • Price is for local hand delivery only - It does NOT include shipping to you. We can meet up or deliver at an event (check my schedule here). Mailing from me to you is an additional $7.50 via USPS.
  • Order Deadline is noon Monday 04/04/11.
Email me (sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com) to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment